Monday 30 March 2015

Module 3 Update

What have I done so far?
  • Feedback response from Module two
  • Started an completed Literature review (although I may add to if I find literature which I feel would be relevant)
  • Plan and Organise Interviews
  • Create and send out Consent forms
  • Create and send out Survey
  • Create and send out Questionnaires
  • Write Introduction of Critical Reflection
  • Look at Ideas for Artefact
Some of my interviews were changed slightly as I intended to interview some experts on the subject of dance injury and dance psychology. Due to both theirs and my busy schedule, sorting out appropriate time that worked for both of us because challenging so I agreed to create a questionnaire with some questions I intended to ask in the interview which allowed them to complete it when they had time. Those questionnaires have been sent out now and I intend to carry out a few more interviews in the next few weeks with a couple of professional and training dancers.

What do I still need to do?
  • Complete interviews (all planned for the upcoming week)
  • Gather and analyse findings from all my research tasks
  • Complete Critical Reflection
  • Finalise ideas and complete Artefact 
Each week I feel that I am getting closer to completing all the tasks and hopefully over the next few weeks I will take a big step in my analysis. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Rohanne - hope to speak soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rohanne, have you found writing what you have completed/what is still left to do useful during this process? I'm a big lover of to-do lists so I am slightly biased!!! :p

    Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rohanne and Pip.. I really like this post on writing out what you have already achieved and what you still need to do. I am constantly writing lists to remember and to visualise where I am at. This proved to be very useful when unexpected obstacles occurred within my inquiry.
      Do you do the same Pip?

      Emma

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete