Friday 21 February 2014

4b - Special Interest Groups

How are people creating their SIG's? I have been looking through a few peoples blogs and I think a lot of your inquiries will cross in one way or another so it will be good to have some way of chatting! I know that Laura has invited me to a page on fb that we could all use to connect our SIG groups although currently I think so far Laura and I are the only people who like it. Click Here for a link to that page if you are interested. Also if you would like to connect with me on facebook the link to my profile is https://www.facebook.com/rohanne.compsonbradford or search for Rohanne Compson-Bradford and you'll find me.

Thanks x

2 comments:

  1. I was going to suggest Facebook as well. Its so easy to make groups and communicate on there :-) I will add you now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Facebook is the easiest way too because pretty much all of us have it! Xx

    ReplyDelete